Staff required to support young boy aged 14 with autism who will shortly be undergoing serious kidney and heart operations in Crumlin followed by period of recuperation at home in Dundalk.
Duties will involve :
- continuing ongoing programme regarding tolerance of medical procedures
- play and fun activities while in hospital and at home recuperation
- operation involves insertion of dialysis tube and main concern is that this tube stays in place.
- continuation of ongoing communication and activity programmes
- will include personal care and other activities where necessary
- day, overnight and part time work available
- work will be in conjunction with family and medical staff.
- place of work will be both Crumlin and Dundalk but if you are only available for one location that can also be accommodated.
Rates of pay to be confirmed but will be in line with current HSE payscales. Irish Autism Action will be the employer.
If interested please contact 087 240 7431 or email CV to email@example.com
Please pass this on to other people you think may be interested.