Autism Support Louth & Meath is a parent led support group for families of both children and adults affected by Autism.
Our goal is simple: to improve the lives of those living on the autism spectrum and the families that love them.
What we do:
- Support Group
- Weekly youth Clubs
- Summer Camps
- Training Courses and Information Talks
- Provide Information and Advocacy
- Lobby locally and nationally on autism and disability issues
- Provide a network of parents and families who can support and help each other.
- Lots of fundraising to support our activities !
Our mission is to empower parents and carers with quality information and resources. We provide targeted educational programs to families, professionals and the broader community.
We support inclusion for people on the autism spectrum… and we make sure we have some fun along the way too!